Saturday 5 November 2016

Bedroom Decoration Reflection



WALT: Reflect on our learning.

Today I decided to blog about my room, I think why I wanted to blog about this was the fact that im proud, and im glad I created this presentation about redecorating my room. I believe anyone should be able to feel nice within there new sleeping space, it was really soothing and I am so happy with what I have now. It isnt the best looking room but I really enjoy it.

Please give me feedback and feedforward.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the lights and the mirror. maybe next weekend you can decorate my room.

Anonymous said...

Hi Raena,

Myself and Nita thought that your presentation was pretty awesome. I liked how you showed us about what your room looked like after you decorated it .I think that you don't need feedforward because there is nothing for you to work on .

Keep up the good work!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jose, I took the lights from our christmas decorations (mum will find out eventually) I think Edith and yourself can decorate your room :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Irys and Nita, Thankyou for your feedback, I really enjoyed decorating my bedroom and I really appreciate the compliments.

Post a Comment