Friday 11 April 2014

Punctuation

WALT: use capital letters and full stops correctly.


Fix the capital letters and full stops. Use red to show the correct use.
  1. I saw a giraffe at the zoo.It was as tall as a house.
  2. After tea I went to the park.My friend Peter was there.
  3. We went to blackpool on the Holidays.It rained heavily all week.
  4. The power cut lasted for six hours.We had to use candles to see.
  5. My nan is a very good cook.Her cakes are delicious.
  6. I live at number forty Nine.It is the house with the dark blue gate.


Use a questions mark or a full stop. Use red to show the correct use.
  1. What are you doing?
  2. Where are you going?
  3. I thought he would never leave.
  4. How are you doing today?
  5. When are you going to school?


Use the letter I correctly. Use red to show the correct use.


  1. I went shopping yesterday.
  2. It was very hot when I went to the beach.
  3. My name Is Miss May.
  4. When Is It time to go home?
  5. If we get to school on time, we get to play on our netbooks.


Fix all the mistakes in red.


Miss May had a really fun weekend. She went to the festival of Education at the Viaduct.

When I went to the supermarket, my Mum let me buy a chocolate. I  Love chocolate.


Thankyou for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Raena
I like they way you fixed in all your mistakes
next time could you put in more off what you are doing and learning about
good afternoon Raechal

Anonymous said...

Hey Raechal

Thankyou for the feedback Raechal

and don't you mean, Good afternoon Raena

Post a Comment